Georgia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3) are not likely in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +50000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's schedule includes a neutral-site matchup for the Yellow Jackets versus the Penn State Nittany Lions. Tipoff is set for 12:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Georgia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Tech Team Stats
- Georgia Tech has a +6 scoring differential, putting up 71.0 points per game (265th in college basketball) and giving up 70.3 (161st in college basketball).
- The Yellow Jackets are 5-1 at home and 0-2 on the road this year.
- Georgia Tech is 3-1 when playing as favorites, with a pair of wins (2-2) when listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Georgia Tech is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the seventh-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Tech Players
- Miles Kelly leads the Yellow Jackets in points and rebounds. He scores 17.0 points per game while adding 6.4 rebounds.
- Georgia Tech's assists leader is Kyle Sturdivant, who racks up 3.3 per game.
- Kelly knocks down 2.0 threes per game to lead the Yellow Jackets.
- Georgia Tech's steals leader is Ibrahima Sacko, who grabs 0.9 per game. Kowacie Reeves leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.