Georgia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Georgia Bulldogs (6-3) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bulldogs will play at home against the High Point Panthers on Saturday, December 16 at 5:30 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Georgia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Team Stats
- Georgia outscores opponents by 2.2 points per game (scoring 72.1 per game to rank 244th in college basketball while allowing 69.9 per contest to rank 151st in college basketball) and has a +20 scoring differential overall.
- The Bulldogs are 5-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 0-3 in neutral-site games this year.
- Georgia is 5-0 as the favorite and 1-3 as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
- Georgia has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, holding a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 4-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 2-3 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Georgia has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (two), but also has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 2 losses (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgia Players
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim leads the Bulldogs in scoring, putting up 13.0 points per game.
- Russel Tchewa paces Georgia with 6.4 rebounds a game, and Justin Hill leads the team with 2.7 assists per outing.
- The Bulldogs are led by Noah Thomasson from beyond the arc. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Georgia's blocks leader is Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe, who records 0.9 per game. Silas Demary Jr. leads the team by averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.