Georgia Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers project solid results from the Georgia Bulldogs (5-1), listing them with the 43rd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +25000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Georgia play in person!
Thursday's slate features a home matchup for the Bulldogs versus the Duke Blue Devils. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00 PM ET.
Bulldogs NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000 (Bet $100 to win $25000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia Team Stats
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 2-0 at home while going 1-1 on the road this year (2-0 in neutral-site games).
- On offense, Georgia is averaging 70.2 points per game (128th-ranked in college basketball). It is giving up 60.7 points per contest at the other end (133rd-ranked).
Looking to place a futures bet on Georgia? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Georgia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Georgia has tied for the third-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Javyn Nicholson: 15.5 PTS, 9.0 REB, 42.5 FG%
- Zoesha Smith: 12.7 PTS, 51.6 FG%
- De'Mauri Flournoy: 10.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.2 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Asia Avinger: 6.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.