Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Jacksonville Jaguars are eighth in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1600.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -1204
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Jaguars are three spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (eighth-best in league) than their computer ranking (fifth-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Jaguars have experienced the eighth-smallest change this season, improving from +3000 at the start to +1600.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Jaguars have a 5.9% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Jacksonville is 8-3-0 this season.
- The Jaguars have played 11 games this season and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Jaguars have won 85.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- This season, Jacksonville has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Jaguars rank 13th in the NFL with 344.2 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 20th in total defense (342.4 yards allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars are totaling 23.1 points per game offensively this season (10th in NFL), and they are surrendering 20.5 points per game (12th) on the other side of the ball.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 2,746 yards (249.6 per game), completing 67.3%, with 12 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 11 games.
- Also, Lawrence has run for 240 yards and three scores.
- Travis Etienne has run for 726 yards (66.0 per game) and seven scores in 11 games.
- Etienne also has 36 catches for 312 yards and one score.
- Calvin Ridley has 47 receptions for 663 yards (60.3 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In the passing game, Christian Kirk has scored three times, hauling in 56 balls for 761 yards (69.2 per game).
- In 11 games for the Jaguars, Foyesade Oluokun has posted 2.5 sacks and 7.0 TFL, 118 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
|Calvin Ridley Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevor Lawrence Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Travis Etienne Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tank Bigsby Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Travon Walker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+10000|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+450|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+5000|
|4||October 1||Falcons||W 23-7||+8000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||W 25-20||+3300|
|6||October 15||Colts||W 37-20||+10000|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||W 31-24||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||W 20-10||+8000|
|10||November 12||49ers||L 34-3||+325|
|11||November 19||Titans||W 34-14||+75000|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||W 24-21||+5000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.