Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 3 the Jacksonville Jaguars' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +1600.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -1204
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Jaguars lower (seventh-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (sixth-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Jaguars have had the eighth-smallest change this season, improving from +3000 at the beginning to +1600.
- The implied probability of the Jaguars winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1600 moneyline odds, is 5.9%.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has covered the spread eight times in 11 games.
- Out of 11 Jaguars games this season, five have hit the over.
- The Jaguars have won six of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline this season (85.7%).
- Jacksonville has been an underdog in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Jaguars are totaling 344.2 yards per game on offense this year (13th in NFL), and they are giving up 342.4 yards per game (20th) on defense.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Jaguars rank 12th in the NFL with 23.1 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 12th in points allowed (342.4 points allowed per contest).
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence has passed for 2,746 yards (249.6 per game), completing 67.3%, with 12 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Lawrence has scored three TDs and accumulated 240 yards.
- In 11 games, Travis Etienne has run for 726 yards (66.0 per game) and seven scores.
- In the passing game, Etienne has scored one time, with 36 receptions for 312 yards.
- In the passing game, Calvin Ridley has scored five times, catching 47 balls for 663 yards (60.3 per game).
- In 11 games, Christian Kirk has 56 receptions for 761 yards (69.2 per game) and three scores.
- In 11 games for the Jaguars, Foyesade Oluokun has registered 2.5 sacks and 7.0 TFL, 118 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
|Calvin Ridley Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevor Lawrence MVP Odds|
|Travis Etienne Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tank Bigsby Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Travon Walker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+450|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+6600|
|4||October 1||Falcons||W 23-7||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||W 25-20||+3500|
|6||October 15||Colts||W 37-20||+12500|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||W 31-24||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||W 20-10||+6600|
|10||November 12||49ers||L 34-3||+400|
|11||November 19||Titans||W 34-14||+50000|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||W 24-21||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.