Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 1 the Atlanta Falcons' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +10000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Falcons considerably higher (15th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (23rd).
- The Falcons have experienced the 10th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +10000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Falcons have a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has three wins in 11 games against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have seen four of its 11 games go over the point total.
- The Falcons have a 3-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- This season, Atlanta has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Falcons are averaging 340.8 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 14th, surrendering 321.1 yards per contest.
- The Falcons rank 22nd in scoring offense (19.4 points per game) and 14th in scoring defense (21.1 points allowed per game) this season.
Falcons Impact Players
- Bijan Robinson has rushed for 703 yards (63.9 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- Robinson also has 32 receptions for 240 yards and three scores.
- In 10 games, Desmond Ridder has thrown for 1,908 yards (190.8 per game), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions, completing 65.2%.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and picked up 180 yards.
- Tyler Allgeier has rushed for 466 yards (42.4 per game) and three scores in 11 games.
- Drake London has 45 receptions for 565 yards (56.5 per game) and two TDs in 10 games.
- In 11 games for the Falcons, Jessie Bates III has collected 1.0 TFL, 85 tackles, and four interceptions.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+1600|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+6600|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+50000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 1 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.