Will Tyler Motte Score a Goal Against the Bruins on November 20?
Can we count on Tyler Motte finding the back of the net when the Tampa Bay Lightning take on the Boston Bruins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday? To assist you with your wagers, take a look at the stats and trends below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Tyler Motte score a goal against the Bruins?
Odds to score a goal this game: +700 (Bet $10 to win $70.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Motte stats and insights
- Motte is yet to score through eight games this season.
- He has not played against the Bruins yet this season.
- Motte has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Bruins defensive stats
- The Bruins have conceded 32 goals in total (just two per game), which ranks first in the league for the fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Bruins have one shutout, and they average 17.4 hits and 16.1 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lightning vs. Bruins game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.