Lightning vs. Bruins: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Boston Bruins (13-1-2) square off against the Tampa Bay Lightning (8-6-4) at Amalie Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN. The Bruins defeated the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 in their most recent game, while the Lightning are coming off a 6-4 victory over the Edmonton Oilers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Lightning vs. Bruins Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
|Bruins (-140)||Lightning (+115)||6.5||Bruins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning Betting Insights
- This season the Lightning have won three of the eight games in which they've been an underdog.
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +115 or longer twice this season. They lost both games.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of victory for the Lightning.
- Tampa Bay has played 11 games this season with over 6.5 goals.
Lightning vs Bruins Additional Info
|Bruins vs Lightning Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Lightning Prediction|
|Bruins vs Lightning Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Lightning|
Lightning vs. Bruins Rankings
|Bruins Total (Rank)||Lightning Total (Rank)|
|55 (13th)||Goals||63 (3rd)|
|32 (1st)||Goals Allowed||65 (28th)|
|13 (13th)||Power Play Goals||19 (3rd)|
|5 (1st)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||8 (7th)|
Lightning Advanced Stats
- Over its last 10 contests, Tampa Bay went 5-5-0 against the spread and 4-4-2 straight up.
- In its past 10 games, Tampa Bay has hit the over six times.
- The Lightning have averaged a total of 6.7 combined goals in their last 10 games, 0.2 greater than this matchup's over/under of 6.5.
- During their past 10 games, the Lightning and their opponents are scoring 0.3 fewer goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 9.8.
- The Lightning have scored the third-most goals (63 goals, 3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The Lightning's 65 total goals allowed (3.6 per game) rank 28th in the league.
- Their -2 goal differential ranks 18th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.