Georgia Southern vs. East Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the East Carolina Pirates (2-2) and Georgia Southern Eagles (0-4) going head to head at Minges Coliseum has a projected final score of 85-69 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored East Carolina, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, East Carolina projects to cover the 10.5-point spread in its matchup versus Georgia Southern. The total is currently listed at 146.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Georgia Southern vs. East Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -10.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): East Carolina -650, Georgia Southern +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia Southern vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 85, Georgia Southern 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia Southern vs. East Carolina
- Pick ATS: East Carolina (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Southern Performance Insights
- Last season Georgia Southern put up 68.4 points per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 66.7 points per contest (73rd-ranked).
- The Eagles grabbed 32.1 boards per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32 rebounds per contest (240th-ranked).
- Georgia Southern didn't post many assists last season, ranking 13th-worst in college basketball with 10.4 assists per game.
- With 10.8 turnovers per game, the Eagles ranked 72nd in college basketball. They forced 12.3 turnovers per contest, which ranked 143rd in college basketball.
- Last season the Eagles drained 6.3 threes per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.4% (320th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Georgia Southern gave up 6.8 threes per game (128th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 32.3% (88th-ranked) from downtown.
- Georgia Southern took 65.8% two-pointers and 34.2% threes last season. Of the team's baskets, 75.4% were two-pointers and 24.6% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.