Georgia vs. Columbia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Columbia Lions (2-2) and the Georgia Bulldogs (3-1) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 71-65 based on our computer prediction, with Columbia taking home the win. Game time is at 11:00 AM on November 20.
In their most recent outing on Thursday, the Bulldogs claimed a 77-57 win against Mercer.
Georgia vs. Columbia Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Georgia vs. Columbia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 71, Georgia 65
Other SEC Predictions
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Auburn vs UCF
- Florida vs Purdue
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs averaged 67.1 points per game last season (137th in college basketball) while giving up 58.7 per contest (44th in college basketball). They had a +283 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 8.4 points per game.
- In SEC action, Georgia averaged 1.4 fewer points (65.7) than overall (67.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bulldogs scored 68.6 points per game last season, 2.2 more than they averaged on the road (66.4).
- Georgia gave up fewer points at home (53.9 per game) than on the road (65.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.