Travis Etienne Week 11 Preview vs. the Titans
Travis Etienne has a decent matchup when his Jacksonville Jaguars meet the Tennessee Titans in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Titans have given up 110.6 rushing yards per game, 16th in the league.
Etienne has generated a team-high 618 total rushing yards on 160 carries (68.7 ypg). He's also added seven rushing TDs. Etienne has added 29 receptions for 275 yards, good for 30.6 yards per game and one receiving touchdown.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Etienne and the Jaguars with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Etienne vs. the Titans
- Etienne vs the Titans (since 2021): 2 GP / 24.5 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Titans have let one opposing rusher to rack up 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Four opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Tennessee this year.
- One opposing rusher has scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Titans this season.
- The Titans allow 110.6 rushing yards per game, the NFL's 16th-ranked run defense this season.
- So far this season, the Titans have conceded five passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.6 per game. That ranks eighth in NFL play.
Jaguars Player Previews
Travis Etienne Rushing Props vs. the Titans
- Rushing Yards: 65.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Etienne with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Etienne Rushing Insights
- Etienne has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (44.4%) out of nine opportunities.
- The Jaguars, who are 19th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 54.7% of the time while running 45.3%.
- He has handled 63.0% of his team's 254 rushing attempts this season (160).
- In four games this year, Etienne has run for at least one touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has eight total touchdowns this season (44.4% of his team's 18 offensive TDs).
- He has 16 red zone rushing carries (57.1% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Travis Etienne Receiving Props vs the Titans
- Receiving Yards: 21.5 (-115)
Etienne Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Etienne has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his games (six of nine).
- Etienne has received 12.7% of his team's 307 passing attempts this season (39 targets).
- He has been targeted 39 times, averaging 7.1 yards per target (85th in NFL).
- In one of nine games this season, Etienne has a touchdown catch. He hasn't, however, tallied a multiple-TD effort.
Etienne's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. 49ers||11/12/2023||Week 10||9 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 2 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||10/29/2023||Week 8||24 ATT / 79 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 3 REC / 70 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Saints||10/19/2023||Week 7||14 ATT / 53 YDS / 2 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 24 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Colts||10/15/2023||Week 6||18 ATT / 55 YDS / 2 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 28 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bills||10/8/2023||Week 5||26 ATT / 136 YDS / 2 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 48 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.