Mercer vs. Tulane Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Tulane Green Wave (2-1) and the Mercer Bears (1-3) at Hawkins Arena has a projected final score of 68-64 based on our computer prediction, with Tulane securing the victory. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 19.
The Bears are coming off of a 77-57 loss to Georgia in their last outing on Thursday.
Mercer vs. Tulane Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hawkins Arena in Macon, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Mercer vs. Tulane Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulane 68, Mercer 64
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mercer Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears put up 64.8 points per game last season (183rd in college basketball) while allowing 65.3 per contest (204th in college basketball). They had a -14 scoring differential.
- Mercer's offense was better in SoCon games last season, scoring 67.9 points per contest, compared to its season average of 64.8 PPG.
- The Bears scored 65.8 points per game at home last year, compared to 65.2 points per game in road games, a difference of 0.6 points per contest.
- Mercer surrendered 63.3 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 65.3 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.