Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Hank McCamish Pavilion has the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-0) squaring off against the Kennesaw State Owls (1-2) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 83-56 win as our model heavily favors Georgia Tech.
The Owls' most recent contest was a 62-52 loss to Georgia State on Tuesday.
Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hank McCamish Pavilion in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Tech 83, Kennesaw State 56
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kennesaw State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls averaged 67.7 points per game last season (131st in college basketball) while allowing 67.2 per outing (252nd in college basketball). They had a +15 scoring differential overall.
- Kennesaw State averaged the same amount of points in ASUN action as overall, 67.7 points per game.
- The Owls put up more points at home (73.2 per game) than away (62.6) last season.
- In 2022-23, Kennesaw State gave up 7.4 fewer points per game at home (62.8) than away (70.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.