Will Jamal Agnew Play in Week 11? NFL Injury Status, News & Updates
Jamal Agnew has been ruled out of the Jacksonville Jaguars' Week 11 game against the Tennessee Titans. The game starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Looking for Agnew's stats? Here's everything you need to know.
Rep Jamal Agnew and your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
In the air, Agnew has been targeted 12 times, with season stats of 90 yards on nine receptions (10.0 per catch) and zero TDs. He also has four carries for -2 yards.
Keep an eye on Agnew's injury status while you sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and get a 100% deposit match up to $100 with our link!
Jamal Agnew Injury Status: Out (DNP)
- Reported Injury: Shoulder
- The Jaguars have two other receivers on the injury report this week:
- Parker Washington (questionable/knee): 0 Rec
- Zay Jones (questionable/knee): 8 Rec; 78 Rec Yds; 2 Rec TDs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click Here for Nick Mullens
- Click Here for Wan'Dale Robinson
- Click Here for Ryan Tannehill
- Click Here for Christian Watson
- Click Here for Michael Wilson
Jaguars vs. Titans Game Info
- Game Day: November 19, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- Live Stream: Fubo
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Agnew 2023 Stats
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.