Jaguars vs. Titans: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) and the Tennessee Titans (3-6) square off on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at TIAA Bank Field in a clash of AFC South opponents.
The recent betting trends and insights for the Jaguars and Titans can be seen in this article before you wager on Sunday's matchup.
Jaguars vs. Titans Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jaguars vs. Titans Betting Records & Stats
- Jacksonville's games this year have an average point total of 44.5, 4.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Jaguars have gone 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have gone 4-1 as moneyline favorites (winning 80% of those games).
- Jacksonville has played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The Titans have played three games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 40 points.
- The average over/under for Tennessee's matchups this season is 40.4, 0.4 more points than this game's total.
- The Titans have covered the spread four times this season (4-5-0).
- The Titans have won three of the eight games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Tennessee has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +240 moneyline set for this game.
Jaguars vs. Titans Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Jaguars vs. Titans Betting Insights & Trends
- Over its last three contests, Jacksonville has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Jacksonville's past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Jaguars have fared better in divisional games, as they've put up 6.5 more points against teams in their division (28.3 points per game) compared to their overall season average (21.8 points per game). That said, they've allowed 26 points per game in divisional matchups, while surrendering 21.1 points per game in all games.
- The Jaguars have totaled just six more points than their opponents this season (0.7 per game), while the Titans have been outscored by 26 total points (2.9 per game).
- In its past three games, Tennessee has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In their past three contests, the Titans have gone over the total once.
- The Jaguars have outscored their opponents by only six points this season (0.7 per game), and opponents of the Titans have outscored them by 26 points on the year (2.9 per game).
Jaguars Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.5||45.0||43.9|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||24.8||24.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||2-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||0-2||2-0|
Titans Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.4||41.1||39.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||21.8||22.3||21.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||3-1||0-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.