Georgia Southern vs. Kennesaw State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Kennesaw State Owls (2-1) and the Georgia Southern Eagles (0-3) at Minges Coliseum should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-75, with Kennesaw State securing the victory. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
The game has no set line.
Georgia Southern vs. Kennesaw State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia Southern vs. Kennesaw State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kennesaw State 77, Georgia Southern 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia Southern vs. Kennesaw State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Kennesaw State (-2.4)
- Computer Predicted Total: 152.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Southern Performance Insights
- Georgia Southern posted 68.4 points per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while ceding 66.7 points per contest (73rd-ranked).
- The Eagles pulled down 32.1 boards per game (156th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 32 rebounds per contest (240th-ranked).
- Georgia Southern averaged just 10.4 dimes per contest, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- The Eagles were 72nd in the nation with 10.8 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 143rd with 12.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last season the Eagles made 6.3 threes per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.4% (320th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Georgia Southern ranked 128th in the country with 6.8 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 88th with a 32.3% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Georgia Southern attempted 38.4 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.8% of the shots it took (and 75.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20 three-pointers per contest, which were 34.2% of its shots (and 24.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.