Will Tyler Motte Score a Goal Against the Oilers on November 18?
In the upcoming matchup against the Edmonton Oilers, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, can we expect Tyler Motte to find the back of the net for the Tampa Bay Lightning? Let's dive into the most important stats and trends to determine which prop bets you should be strongly considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Tyler Motte score a goal against the Oilers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +500 (Bet $10 to win $50.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Motte stats and insights
- Motte is yet to score through seven games this season.
- He has not played against the Oilers yet this season.
- Motte has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Oilers defensive stats
- The Oilers are 22nd in goals allowed, giving up 55 total goals (3.7 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Oilers have not shut out an opponent. They are averaging 21.4 hits and 12 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lightning vs. Oilers game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.