Best Bets & Odds for the Oregon vs. Arizona State Game – Saturday, November 18
The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1) and Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) will battle in a clash of Pac-12 rivals at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oregon vs. Arizona State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Oregon vs. Arizona State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Oregon 39, Arizona State 14
- Oregon has been the moneyline favorite a total of eight times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- The Ducks have played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -3000 or shorter and won them all.
- This season, Arizona State has won two out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Sun Devils have not won as an underdog of +1200 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The Ducks have a 96.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Arizona State (+25.5)
- Oregon has played nine games, posting six wins against the spread.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 3-0 in their three games as a favorite of 25.5 points or more so far this season.
- Against the spread, Arizona State is 5-3-1 this year.
- This year, the Sun Devils have won ATS in each of their two games as an underdog of 25.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Oregon vs. Arizona State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (53.5)
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday's over/under of 53.5 points six times this season.
- There have been three Arizona State games that have finished with a combined score over 53.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 53.5 is 10.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon (46.3 points per game) and Arizona State (17.7 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||64.5||67.5||60.8|
|Implied Total AVG||41.6||46.2||35.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-0||5-0||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||51.6||54.5||48|
|Implied Total AVG||32.2||32.2||32.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||1-4||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.