Mikhail Sergachev Game Preview: Lightning vs. Oilers - November 18
The Tampa Bay Lightning, Mikhail Sergachev included, will face the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. Thinking about a bet on Sergachev in the Lightning-Oilers game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mikhail Sergachev vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sergachev Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Sergachev has a plus-minus of -13, while averaging 23:28 on the ice per game.
- Sergachev has a goal in one of his 17 games playedthis year, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Sergachev has registered a point in a game eight times this season over 17 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Sergachev has posted an assist in a game eight times this year in 17 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Sergachev goes over his points over/under is 56.1%, based on the odds.
- There is a 50% chance of Sergachev having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Sergachev Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers are 22nd in goals allowed, giving up 55 total goals (3.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-12) ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.