Best Bets & Odds for the Kansas State vs. Kansas Game – Saturday, November 18
The Governor's Cup is on the line when the No. 23 Kansas State Wildcats (7-3) and the Kansas Jayhawks (7-3) meet. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Kansas State vs. Kansas? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Kansas State vs. Kansas?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Kansas State 35, Kansas 23
- Kansas State has put together a 5-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter, the Wildcats have gone 1-1 (75%).
- Kansas has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won three of those games.
- The Jayhawks have played as an underdog of +270 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Wildcats have an implied win probability of 77.8%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Kansas State (-10)
- Kansas State has eight wins in 10 games versus the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 4-1 ATS when favored by 10 points or more this season.
- Kansas has five wins against the spread in 10 games this year.
- The Jayhawks have been underdogs by 10 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Kansas State vs. Kansas matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (57.5)
- This season, four of Kansas State's 10 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 57.5 points.
- There have been five Kansas games that have finished with a combined score over 57.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 71.5 points per game, 14 points more than the over/under of 57.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.2||55.4||52.3|
|Implied Total AVG||33.1||35.8||29|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||5-0||0-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||59.4||61.2||56.8|
|Implied Total AVG||35.2||35.5||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-1||2-0||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.