Best Bets & Odds for the Georgia Southern vs. Old Dominion Game – Saturday, November 18
Sun Belt foes will do battle when the Georgia Southern Eagles (6-4) face the Old Dominion Monarchs (4-6) at Allen E. Paulson Stadium in Statesboro, Georgia. In the article below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Georgia Southern vs. Old Dominion? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Georgia Southern vs. Old Dominion?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Statesboro, Georgia
- Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Georgia Southern 32, Old Dominion 27
- Georgia Southern has won five of the six games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Eagles have played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Old Dominion has entered the game as an underdog eight times this season and won three of those games.
- The Monarchs are this season when entering a game as the underdog by +180 or more on the moneyline.
- The Eagles have a 69.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Old Dominion (+5.5)
- In nine Georgia Southern games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Eagles are 3-1 ATS when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Old Dominion owns a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 5-2 in their seven games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Georgia Southern vs. Old Dominion matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (62.5)
- Six of Georgia Southern's games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 62.5 points.
- There have been just two games featuring Old Dominion this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's total of 62.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55.7 points per game, 6.8 points fewer than the total of 62.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||62.6||63||62.3|
|Implied Total AVG||35.1||35.5||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-1||4-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||53.3||54.8||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||32.1||31||33|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||2-1||1-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.