Will Calvin de Haan Score a Goal Against the Oilers on November 18?
Will Calvin de Haan find the back of the net when the Tampa Bay Lightning face off against the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Calvin de Haan score a goal against the Oilers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +850 (Bet $10 to win $85.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
de Haan stats and insights
- de Haan is yet to score through 14 games this season.
- He has not faced the Oilers yet this season.
- de Haan has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Oilers defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Oilers are allowing 55 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- So far this season, the Oilers have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 21.4 hits and 12 blocked shots per game.
de Haan recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/6/2023||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||14:36||Away||L 6-5 OT|
|11/2/2023||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||16:31||Away||L 4-2|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lightning vs. Oilers game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.