Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) and Miami Hurricanes (3-0) going head to head at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 80-73 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Georgia, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 3:30 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Georgia projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus Miami (FL). The over/under is listed at 155.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Baha Mar Convention Center
- Line: Miami (FL) -7.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami (FL) -350, Georgia +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia 80, Miami (FL) 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia vs. Miami (FL)
- Pick ATS: Georgia (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Performance Insights
- Georgia ranked 262nd in the country last year with 68.5 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 224th with 71.5 points allowed per contest.
- The Bulldogs pulled down 31.9 boards per game (171st-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32.7 rebounds per contest (283rd-ranked).
- Georgia ranked 319th in college basketball with 11.2 dimes per contest.
- The Bulldogs ranked 249th in college basketball with 12.5 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 276th with 10.8 forced turnovers per game.
- Last season the Bulldogs drained 6.7 treys per game (256th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.8% (306th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Georgia gave up 7 three-pointers per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 31.9% (67th-ranked) from downtown.
- Georgia took 61.8% two-pointers and 38.2% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's buckets, 70.5% were two-pointers and 29.5% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.