Georgia vs. Miami (FL): Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Miami Hurricanes (3-0) will look to extend a three-game winning run when visiting the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Baha Mar Convention Center. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Miami (FL) vs. Georgia matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS Sports Network
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Georgia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-7.5)||155.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-7.5)||154.5||-315||+250||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Georgia won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 20 times.
- The Bulldogs were an underdog by 7.5 points or more 10 times last season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Miami (FL) compiled an 18-12-0 ATS record last year.
- Hurricanes games went over the point total 15 out of 33 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.