Will Tyler Motte Score a Goal Against the Blackhawks on November 16?
On Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, the Tampa Bay Lightning square off with the Chicago Blackhawks. Is Tyler Motte going to light the lamp in this matchup? Take a look at the numbers and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Tyler Motte score a goal against the Blackhawks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +440 (Bet $10 to win $44.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Motte stats and insights
- Motte is yet to score through six games this season.
- In one game against the Blackhawks this season, he has not scored. In terms of shots, he has attempted zero of them.
- Motte has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Blackhawks defensive stats
- The Blackhawks are 11th in goals allowed, giving up 45 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Blackhawks have not earned a shutout victory. Their skaters are averaging 17.9 hits and 19.2 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lightning vs. Blackhawks game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.