Mercer vs. Georgia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Hawkins Arena has the Mercer Bears (1-2) matching up with the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 75-62 win as our model heavily favors Mercer.
In their most recent matchup on Sunday, the Bears suffered a 90-66 loss to Clemson.
Mercer vs. Georgia Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Hawkins Arena in Macon, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Mercer vs. Georgia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mercer 75, Georgia 62
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mercer Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears scored 64.8 points per game last season (183rd in college basketball) and gave up 65.3 (204th in college basketball) for a -14 scoring differential overall.
- With 67.9 points per game in SoCon games, Mercer posted 3.1 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (64.8 PPG).
- In home games, the Bears averaged 0.6 more points per game last season (65.8) than they did in away games (65.2).
- In 2022-23, Mercer allowed 63.3 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 65.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.