Georgia Tech vs. Rice Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game that pits the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) against the Rice Owls (2-1) at Tudor Fieldhouse is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-56 in favor of Georgia Tech, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Yellow Jackets' most recent game on Saturday ended in a 91-56 victory against Furman.
Georgia Tech vs. Rice Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Tudor Fieldhouse in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia Tech vs. Rice Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Tech 72, Rice 56
Other ACC Predictions
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Florida State vs Florida
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
- Davidson vs Duke
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Clemson vs South Carolina
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Yellow Jackets' -45 scoring differential last season (outscored by 1.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 60.9 points per game (259th in college basketball) while giving up 62.4 per outing (118th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Georgia Tech put up fewer points (60.3 per game) than it did overall (60.9) in 2022-23.
- The Yellow Jackets put up more points at home (65.1 per game) than on the road (57.3) last season.
- At home, Georgia Tech conceded 61.7 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 64.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.