Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Jacksonville Dolphins (1-1) and Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1) going head to head at Swisher Gymnasium has a projected final score of 89-49 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Jacksonville, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 6:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Eagles' most recent game was an 85-59 loss to Georgia on Monday.
Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Swisher Gymnasium in Jacksonville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jacksonville 89, Georgia Southern 49
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Milwaukee vs UL Monroe
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
- Texas Southern vs Old Dominion
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles outscored opponents by 8.3 points per game last season with a +259 scoring differential overall. They put up 79.0 points per game (12th in college basketball) and allowed 70.7 per contest (315th in college basketball).
- Georgia Southern scored fewer points in conference play (75.2 per game) than overall (79.0).
- In 2022-23, the Eagles averaged 8.4 more points per game at home (84.6) than on the road (76.2).
- Georgia Southern gave up fewer points at home (66.9 per game) than away (72.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.