Georgia vs. Mercer Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Mercer Bears (1-2) and the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) facing off at Hawkins Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 75-62 victory for heavily favored Mercer according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Bulldogs won their most recent game 85-59 against Georgia Southern on Monday.
Georgia vs. Mercer Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Hawkins Arena in Macon, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia vs. Mercer Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mercer 75, Georgia 62
Other SEC Predictions
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Cal vs Auburn
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Florida
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs outscored opponents by 8.4 points per game last season with a +283 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.1 points per game (137th in college basketball) and gave up 58.7 per contest (44th in college basketball).
- In SEC games, Georgia averaged 1.4 fewer points (65.7) than overall (67.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bulldogs scored 68.6 points per game last season. Away, they scored 66.4.
- At home, Georgia conceded 53.9 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 65.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.