Hawks vs. Knicks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Atlanta Hawks (6-4) take on the New York Knicks (5-5) as only 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Knicks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: State Farm Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks vs. Knicks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 113 - Knicks 112
Hawks vs Knicks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Knicks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hawks vs. Knicks
- Pick ATS: Knicks (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-1.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.5
- The Knicks' .600 ATS win percentage (6-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hawks' .400 mark (4-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- When the spread is set as 1.5 or more this season, Atlanta (1-4) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (20%) than New York (1-3) does as the underdog (25%).
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total 60% of the time this season (six out of 10), which is more often than New York's games have (three out of 10).
- The Hawks have a .600 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (3-2) this season, better than the .000 winning percentage for the Knicks as a moneyline underdog (0-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Performance Insights
- The Hawks are ceding 117.3 points per game this year (23rd-ranked in NBA), but they've really thrived on offense, scoring 120.9 points per contest (fourth-best).
- With 46.1 rebounds per game, Atlanta ranks ninth in the NBA. It allows 42 rebounds per contest, which ranks seventh in the league.
- The Hawks rank 10th in the NBA with 26.6 dimes per contest.
- Atlanta is 22nd in the NBA with 15 turnovers per game this season. Meanwhile, it ranks eighth with 15.2 forced turnovers per game.
- The Hawks are making 12.8 treys per game (11th-ranked in NBA) this year, while sporting a 35.5% three-point percentage (17th-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.