Nuggets vs. Clippers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Denver Nuggets (8-2) host the Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) after winning six straight home games. The Nuggets are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Clippers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Clippers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 117 - Clippers 107
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Clippers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Clippers
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-10.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.2
- The Nuggets sport a 5-5-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 3-6-0 mark from the Clippers.
- When it comes to topping the point total in 2023-24, Los Angeles and its opponents do it more often (44.4% of the time) than Denver and its opponents (30%).
- The Nuggets have an .800 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (8-2) this season while the Clippers have a .000 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (0-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- The Nuggets are posting 114.8 points per game this season (10th-ranked in NBA), but they've really shined defensively, ceding just 106.1 points per contest (fifth-best).
- Denver is averaging 45.5 boards per game (12th-ranked in league). It is ceding 42.2 rebounds per contest (ninth-ranked).
- With 29.4 dimes per game, the Nuggets are third-best in the league in the category.
- Although Denver is forcing 12.2 turnovers per game (fifth-worst in NBA), it ranks fourth-best in the league by averaging only 12.2 turnovers per contest.
- The Nuggets are making 11.8 treys per game (18th-ranked in league). They have a 35.6% shooting percentage (16th-ranked) from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Clippers Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Clippers are 13th in the league offensively (113.8 points scored per game) and 12th on defense (111.8 points allowed).
- With 43.2 rebounds per game and 43.6 rebounds conceded, Los Angeles is 20th and 13th in the league, respectively.
- With 24.1 assists per game, the Clippers are 23rd in the league.
- Los Angeles is the fourth-worst team in the NBA in turnovers per game (15.7) but fifth-best in turnovers forced (15.9).
- With 12.6 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 37% from downtown, the Clippers are 13th and seventh in the league, respectively, in those categories.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.