Lightning vs. Blues Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
A game after Pavel Buchnevich recorded a hat trick in the St. Louis Blues' 8-2 win against the Colorado Avalanche, the Blues (7-5-1) host the Tampa Bay Lightning (6-5-4) on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 games for the Lightning, their offense has put up 36 goals while their defense has conceded 33 (they have a 4-3-3 record in those games). In 35 power-play opportunities during that span, they have capitalized with 11 goals (31.4% success rate).
Here is our pick for who will secure the win in Tuesday's matchup.
Lightning vs. Blues Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer projection model for this matchup expects a final result of Blues 4, Lightning 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (+105)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blues (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning vs Blues Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blues Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blues Player Props|
|Lightning vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blues|
Lightning Splits and Trends
- The Lightning (6-5-4 overall) have a -4-4 record in matchups that have required overtime.
- Tampa Bay has six points (1-0-4) in the five games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- Tampa Bay finished 0-2-1 in the three games this season when it scored a pair of goals (registering one point).
- The Lightning have scored three or more goals in 11 games (6-2-3, 15 points).
- In the six games when Tampa Bay has scored a single power-play goal, it registered seven points after finishing 3-2-1.
- In games when it has outshot its opponent, Tampa Bay is 5-2-0 (10 points).
- The Lightning have been outshot by opponents eight times, and went 1-3-4 (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Lightning Rank||Lightning AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|4th||31.37%||Power Play %||7.69%||31st|
|8th||85.11%||Penalty Kill %||75%||23rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Lightning vs. Blues Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.