Hawks vs. Pistons: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-9) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and BSSE. The point total is set at 225.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Pistons Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: BSDET and BSSE
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks Betting Records & Stats
- Every game Atlanta has played this season has gone over 225.5 total points.
- The average point total in Atlanta's matchups this year is 237.3, 11.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Hawks have gone 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Atlanta has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Atlanta has played as a favorite of -190 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for the Hawks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hawks vs Pistons Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pistons Prediction|
|Hawks vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawks vs. Pistons Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hawks Insights & Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered one time in four games when playing at home, and it has covered two times in five games on the road.
- The Hawks record 120.3 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 114.2 the Pistons give up.
- Atlanta has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when scoring more than 114.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hawks vs. Pistons Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hawks vs. Pistons Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.