Georgia State vs. Kennesaw State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Georgia State Panthers (2-0) and the Kennesaw State Owls (1-1) at Georgia State Convocation Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 83-56 and heavily favors Georgia State to take home the win. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Panthers enter this game after a 71-58 win over Western Michigan on Friday.
Georgia State vs. Kennesaw State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia State vs. Kennesaw State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 83, Kennesaw State 56
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers scored 61.3 points per game last season (253rd in college basketball) and conceded 61.4 (96th in college basketball) for a -1 scoring differential overall.
- On offense, Georgia State tallied 57.1 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its season average (61.3 points per game) was 4.2 PPG higher.
- The Panthers averaged 68.3 points per game last year at home, which was 14.6 more points than they averaged on the road (53.7).
- Georgia State surrendered 62.1 points per game last year at home, which was 0.8 fewer points than it allowed away from home (62.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.