Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Swisher Gymnasium has the Jacksonville Dolphins (1-1) squaring off against the Georgia Southern Eagles (0-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 14. Our computer prediction projects a 72-64 victory for Jacksonville, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Jacksonville projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus Georgia Southern. The over/under is currently listed at 128.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: Swisher Gymnasium
- Line: Jacksonville -6.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Jacksonville -275, Georgia Southern +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jacksonville 72, Georgia Southern 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia Southern vs. Jacksonville
- Pick ATS: Jacksonville (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (128.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Southern Performance Insights
- With 68.4 points per game on offense, Georgia Southern ranked 266th in the nation last year. At the other end of the court, it surrendered 66.7 points per contest, which ranked 73rd in college basketball.
- With 32.1 rebounds per game, the Eagles ranked 156th in the country. They gave up 32.0 rebounds per contest, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- Georgia Southern put up only 10.4 dimes per game, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- Last season the Eagles committed 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.3 turnovers per contest (143rd-ranked).
- With 6.3 three-pointers per game, the Eagles ranked 288th in the nation. They had a 31.4% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 320th in college basketball.
- Georgia Southern was 128th in college basketball with 6.8 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 88th with a 32.3% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Georgia Southern last season, 65.8% of them were two-pointers (75.4% of the team's made baskets) and 34.2% were three-pointers (24.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.