Mariners vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
Marcus Semien sits at 99 RBI, and will try to get his 100th when the Texas Rangers (89-71) meet the Seattle Mariners (87-73) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Mariners will give the ball to Luis Castillo (14-8, 3.24 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 15 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Andrew Heaney (10-6, 4.28 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Castillo - SEA (14-8, 3.24 ERA) vs Heaney - TEX (10-6, 4.28 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Castillo
- The Mariners will send Castillo (14-8) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.24, a 4.22 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.065 in 32 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start 18 times in 32 starts this season.
- Castillo has pitched five or more innings in 32 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- In 32 appearances this season, he has finished nine without allowing an earned run.
Luis Castillo vs. Rangers
- The Rangers rank third in MLB with 875 runs scored this season. They have a .263 batting average this campaign with 233 home runs (third in the league).
- The right-hander has allowed the Rangers to go 13-for-47 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI in 12 innings this season.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Heaney
- Heaney (10-6 with a 4.28 ERA and 149 strikeouts in 143 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his 28th of the season.
- His most recent time out was in relief on Friday when the lefty threw one scoreless inning against the Seattle Mariners without allowing a hit.
- The 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.28, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings in 33 games this season. Opponents are batting .250 against him.
- Heaney is trying to pick up his eighth quality start of the year in this outing.
- Heaney has pitched five or more innings in a game 18 times this year entering this game.
- He will try for his fifth straight appearance without allowing an earned run.
Andrew Heaney vs. Mariners
- The opposing Mariners offense has a collective .243 batting average, and is 19th in the league with 1321 total hits and 12th in MLB action with 756 runs scored. They have the 15th-ranked slugging percentage (.414) and are 11th in all of MLB with 209 home runs.
- Heaney has pitched 13 innings, giving up six earned runs on 10 hits while striking out 16 against the Mariners this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.