Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Lions vs. Falcons Game – Week 3
Check out best bets for when the Detroit Lions (1-1) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-0) square off at Ford Field on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Lions vs. Falcons? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Lions vs. Falcons?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Detroit 25 - Atlanta 24
- The Lions have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 62.4%.
- The Lions finished with a 3-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60% of those games).
- Detroit played as a moneyline favorite of -166 or shorter in only two games last season, and it split them 1-1.
- Last season, the Falcons won three out of the 12 games, or 25%, in which they were the underdog.
- Atlanta had a record of 1-7 when it was set as an underdog of +140 or more by sportsbooks last season.
Who will win? The Lions or Falcons? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Atlanta (+3)
- Against the spread, the Lions were 12-4-1 last year.
- Detroit had one win ATS (1-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater last year.
- The Falcons' record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, Atlanta went 5-3 against the spread last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Lions vs. Falcons matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47)
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.1 more points per game (48.1) a season ago than this game's over/under of 47 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 47.8 points per game last season, 0.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Lions and their opponents combined to hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Falcons games went over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receptions (Our pick: 6.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Desmond Ridder Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.