Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Jaguars vs. Texans Game – Week 3
Check out best bets for when AFC South opponents meet as the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) and the Houston Texans (0-2) play on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at TIAA Bank Field.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Jaguars vs. Texans? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Jaguars vs. Texans?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Jacksonville 26 - Houston 14
- Looking at this game's moneyline, the Jaguars' implied win probability is 78.3%.
- The Jaguars won two of the five games they were favored on the moneyline last season (40%).
- Jacksonville did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -360 or shorter.
- Last season, the Texans won three out of the 17 games, or 17.6%, in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Houston was at least a +280 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
Who will win? The Jaguars or Texans? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Jacksonville (-7.5)
- The Jaguars' record against the spread last season was 8-9-0.
- The Texans' record against the spread last year was 8-8-1.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or more, Houston went 4-2 against the spread last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Jaguars vs. Texans matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (44)
- These two teams averaged a combined 40.8 points per game a season ago, 3.2 fewer points than the total of 44 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 1.3 more points per game last season (45.3) than this game's total of 44 points.
- Jaguars games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Texans games hit the over seven out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Evan Engram Receptions (Our pick: 4.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
C.J. Stroud Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.