Dream vs. Wings: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 2
The Dallas Wings and the Atlanta Dream will go head to head in Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Dream vs. Wings matchup.
Dream vs. Wings Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Dream vs. Wings Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wings Moneyline||Dream Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Wings (-6.5)||170.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Wings (-6.5)||170.5||-333||+210||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Dream vs. Wings Betting Trends
- The Wings have compiled a 22-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Dream have won 19 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 19 times.
- Dallas has covered the spread six times this season (6-7 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, Atlanta has an ATS record of 4-6.
- A total of 24 out of the Wings' 40 games this season have gone over the point total.
- A total of 17 Dream games this season have gone over the point total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.