Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2500 as of September 18, the Jacksonville Jaguars aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -120
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Jaguars games.
- Jacksonville totaled 357.4 yards per game on offense last year (10th in ), and it allowed 353.3 yards per game (24th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jaguars went 5-3 at home last year and 4-5 away from home.
- As a favorite last season Jacksonville picked up just two victories (2-3). As the underdog the Jaguars posted a record of 7-5.
- The Jaguars were 4-2 in the AFC South and 8-4 in the AFC as a whole.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence passed for 4,113 yards (241.9 per game), completing 66.3% of his throws, with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On the ground, Lawrence scored five touchdowns and accumulated 291 yards.
- On the ground, Travis Etienne scored five touchdowns and picked up 1,125 yards (66.2 per game).
- In the passing game, Etienne scored zero touchdowns, with 35 receptions for 316 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, Christian Kirk scored eight TDs, hauling in 84 balls for 1,108 yards (65.2 per game).
- Zay Jones had 82 catches for 823 yards (51.4 per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games.
- Foyesade Oluokun recorded 184 tackles, 12.0 TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+15000|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+600|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.