Falcons vs. Packers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
On Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET, the Atlanta Falcons will meet the Green Bay Packers at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Our computer model projects a win for the Packers -- keep scrolling for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Falcons totaled 21.5 points per game offensively last year (15th in NFL), and they surrendered 22.7 points per game (23rd) on the defensive side of the ball. The Packers totaled 21.8 points per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and they ranked 17th on defense with 21.8 points allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Falcons vs. Packers Predictions and Picks
|Packers (+3)||Over (40.5)||Packers 28, Falcons 18|
Place your bets on the Falcons-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Falcons Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Falcons' implied win probability is 60.0%.
- Atlanta covered nine times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Falcons covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Last season, seven Atlanta games hit the over.
- The point total average for Falcons games last season was 43.7, 3.2 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Packers Betting Info
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Packers have a 44.4% chance to win.
- Green Bay went 8-9-0 ATS last year.
- The Packers were 3-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- In Green Bay games last season, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- The average total points scored in Packers games last year (40.5) is four points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Falcons vs. Packers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.