The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Mackenzie Hughes
The Fortinet Championship is entering the final round, and Mackenzie Hughes is currently in 57th with a score of -3.
Looking to place a bet on Mackenzie Hughes at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +20000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this week. Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mackenzie Hughes Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hughes has scored under par eight times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He hasn't finished any of his most recent 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hughes has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
- In his past five events, Hughes' average finish has been 58th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Hughes has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Greyson Sigg
- Click Here for Justin Thomas
- Click Here for Sung-Hoon Kang
- Click Here for Ben Crane
- Click Here for Andrew Landry
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Hughes' past six appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 20 once. His average finish has been 39th.
- Hughes has made the cut in four of his past six appearances at this tournament.
- Hughes finished 86th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 7,018 yards in the past year. This event will be held on a par 72 that registers at 7,123 yards, 105 yards longer than average.
- Silverado CC (North) is 7,123 yards, 161 yards shorter than the average course Hughes has played in the past year (7,284).
Hughes' Last Time Out
- Hughes finished in the sixth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, with an average of 3.19 strokes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 45th percentile.
- Hughes was better than only 17% of the field at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.49.
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, worse than the field average of 3.1.
- On the 16 par-3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hughes carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Hughes' 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average (8.8).
- At that last competition, Hughes' par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse nine times (worse than the field average, 7.4).
- Hughes finished the FedEx St. Jude Championship bettering the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.3) with five on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hughes had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (0.5).
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Hughes Odds to Win: +20000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hughes' performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.