Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2000 as of September 15, the Jacksonville Jaguars aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -190
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Jaguars games.
- Jacksonville ranked 10th in total offense (357.4 yards per game) and 24th in total defense (353.3 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Jaguars put up a 5-3 record at home and were 4-5 away last year.
- When favored last season Jacksonville had just two victories (2-3). When the underdog the Jaguars posted a record of 7-5.
- In the AFC South the Jaguars were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence had 25 TD passes and eight interceptions in 17 games last year, completing 66.3% of his throws for 4,113 yards (241.9 per game).
- Also, Lawrence ran for 291 yards and five TDs.
- In 17 games, Travis Etienne ran for 1,125 yards (66.2 per game) and five TDs.
- Etienne also had 35 receptions for 316 yards and zero TDs.
- Christian Kirk had 84 catches for 1,108 yards (65.2 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- Zay Jones had 82 catches for 823 yards (51.4 per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games.
- On defense last year, Foyesade Oluokun helped keep opposing offenses in check with 184 tackles, 12.0 TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.