Braves vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Atlanta Braves (96-50) will play the Miami Marlins (75-72) at LoanDepot park on Friday, September 15 at 6:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 199 hits, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be looking to record his 200th hit of the season.
The Braves are favored in this one, at -175, while the underdog Marlins have +145 odds to upset. The over/under for the game has been listed at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (12-4, 3.38 ERA) vs Johnny Cueto - MIA (1-4, 6.15 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Braves and Marlins matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-175) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $15.71 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Marlins|
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 88, or 66.7%, of the 132 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have gone 51-21 (winning 70.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 63.6%.
- The Braves went 6-4 over the 10 games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (44.2%) in those contests.
- This year, the Marlins have won four of 14 games when listed as at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+260||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.