Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Jacksonville Jaguars have +2000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 11th-ranked in the NFL as of September 14.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -190
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Jaguars and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Offensively, Jacksonville ranked 10th in the with 357.4 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 24th in total defense (353.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars went 5-3 at home last year and 4-5 away from home.
- When favored last season Jacksonville picked up just two wins (2-3). As the underdog the Jaguars posted a record of 7-5.
- In the AFC South the Jaguars were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Jaguars Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Trevor Lawrence threw for 4,113 yards (241.9 per game), with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 66.3%.
- On the ground, Lawrence scored five touchdowns and picked up 291 yards.
- In 17 games, Travis Etienne rushed for 1,125 yards (66.2 per game) and five TDs.
- In addition, Etienne had 35 catches for 316 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In the passing game a season ago, Christian Kirk scored eight TDs, catching 84 balls for 1,108 yards (65.2 per game).
- Zay Jones had 82 receptions for 823 yards (51.4 per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games.
- On defense last year, Foyesade Oluokun helped lead the charge with 184 tackles, 12.0 TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 14 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.