How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 5
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 8:31 PM EDT
In Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat meet.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points lower than the 48.2% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 48.2% from the field, it is 33-3 overall.
- The Celtics are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 27th.
- The Celtics average 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- When Boston puts up more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat are shooting 46% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 46.3% the Celtics' opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has put together a 25-11 straight-up record in games it shoots over 46.3% from the field.
- The Celtics are the 20th best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 20th.
- The Heat average only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- When it scores more than 111.4 points, Miami is 26-8.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- The Celtics put up 120.5 points per game in home games, compared to 115.4 points per game on the road, a difference of 5.1 points per contest.
- Defensively Boston has played better at home this year, ceding 110.5 points per game, compared to 112.4 on the road.
- Looking at three-pointers, the Celtics have performed better when playing at home this season, making 16.2 three-pointers per game with a 37.9% three-point percentage, compared to 15.8 threes per game and a 37.4% three-point percentage away from home.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23 the Heat are scoring more points at home (111.4 per game) than on the road (107.5). But they are also allowing more at home (110.2) than on the road (109.3).
- In 2022-23 Miami is conceding 0.9 more points per game at home (110.2) than on the road (109.3).
- The Heat collect 0.1 more assists per game at home (23.9) than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.