Braves vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
In the series opener on Monday, May 22, Charlie Morton will take the hill for the Atlanta Braves (29-17) as they square off against the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-19), who will answer with Gavin Stone. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -155, while the underdog Dodgers have +125 odds to win. A 9.5-run over/under is set in the matchup.
Braves vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Morton - ATL (5-3, 2.85 ERA) vs Stone - LAD (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Braves and Dodgers game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.45 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 25, or 65.8%, of the 38 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have gone 15-6 (winning 71.4% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Atlanta has a 60.8% chance to win.
- The Braves went 4-3 over the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Dodgers have won in two of the five contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Dodgers have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +125.
- The Dodgers have been underdogs once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.