Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
Sloane Stephens is in the French Open round of 32 against Yulia Putintseva. Stephens' odds are +4000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
Stephens is in the round of 32, where she will meet Putintseva on Friday, June 2 at 8:15 AM ET (after defeating Varvara Gracheva 6-2, 6-1).
Stephens is listed at -190 to win her next matchup versus Putintseva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Stephens beat Gracheva 6-2, 6-1 on Wednesday in the Round of 64.
- In 19 tournaments over the past year, Stephens is 16-19 and has yet to win a title.
- Stephens has a match record of 5-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Stephens has played 35 matches and 21.5 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Stephens has averaged 22.8 games.
- Over the past year, Stephens has been victorious in 35.6% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- Stephens has been victorious in 63.7% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 39.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.