Daria Kasatkina 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Daria Kasatkina in the round of 16 versus Elina Svitolina. Kasatkina is +3300 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kasatkina at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kasatkina's Next Match
Kasatkina will meet Svitolina in the round of 16 on Sunday, June 4 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Peyton Stearns 6-0, 6-1 in the round of 32.
Kasatkina is listed at -200 to win her next contest versus Svitolina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Daria Kasatkina Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Kasatkina? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kasatkina is coming off a 6-0, 6-1 victory over No. 69-ranked Stearns in the Round of 32 on Friday.
- Kasatkina has won two of her 23 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 33-20.
- Kasatkina is 10-5 on clay over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Kasatkina has played 53 matches and 20.6 games per match.
- In her 15 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Kasatkina has averaged 21.9 games.
- Kasatkina has won 49.9% of her return games and 59.7% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- Kasatkina has been victorious in 61.6% of her service games on clay over the past year and 50.6% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.