Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (32-23) have the best odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +500 as of May 31.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place, 4.0 games ahead of the Marlins, in the NL East.
|3||New York Mets||4|
Braves Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.7 K/9, the third-best in the majors.
- Atlanta's 3.72 team ERA ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves are 18-4 this season in games when they hit at least two long balls.
- Atlanta is undefeated in its 12 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves have gone 16-11 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 20-6 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Athletics|
|Braves vs Athletics Odds|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+100||-||-||.323/.406/.553 11 HR 30 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.286/.398/.553 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.238/.360/.544 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.266/.333/.458 10 HR 28 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.251/.295/.455 10 HR 34 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.179/.261/.274 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.219/.301/.473 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.317/.339/.433 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||1-2 5.33 ERA 7.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr., the team's top hitter this season, is batting .323 with a .406 OBP, 11 home runs, 48 runs scored, and 30 RBI, also including 22 stolen bases.
- So far this year, Matt Olson is hitting .238 with 17 home runs, 44 runs, 42 RBI, one stolen base, and a 15.4% walk rate.
- At the plate, Sean Murphy is hitting .286/.398/.553 with 11 home runs, 38 RBI, and a 12% walk rate.
- Ozzie Albies has registered a .251/.295/.455 triple slash with 11 doubles, 10 home runs, 11 walks and 34 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.