UConn vs. Arkansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A berth in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament will go to either the No. 4 UConn Huskies (27-8) or the No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks (22-13) when the teams meet in the Sweet 16. This contest tips off at 7:15 PM on Thursday.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the UConn vs. Arkansas matchup.
UConn vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
UConn vs. Arkansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UConn Moneyline||Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UConn (-3.5)||140.5||-185||+155||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||UConn (-3.5)||140||-180||+155||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||UConn (-3.5)||140.5||-179||+150||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
UConn vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- UConn is 23-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Huskies and their opponents have combined to hit the over 19 out of 33 times this season.
- Arkansas has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- Razorbacks games have hit the over 14 out of 35 times this season.
UConn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +900
- UConn is four spots higher based on its national championship odds (fourth-best in college basketball) than its computer ranking (eighth-best).
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Huskies have experienced the 53rd-biggest change this season, improving from +8000 at the start to +900.
- UConn has a 10% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Arkansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- The Razorbacks were +1500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +3500, which is the 70th-biggest change in the country.
- Arkansas has a 2.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.